SuzanneMS

SuzanneMS is a Maplestory Private Server. This is the newly developed forums for it! :]

HomeHome  SuzanneMSSuzanneMS  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Server Registration  Chat  SMS Habbo Hotel  Fail  

Share | 

Announcements and Updates.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Announcements and Updates.   Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:31 am

[1-11-08][12:22PM] SuzanneMS has experienced some technical difficulties and the server may not be on for awhile. Sorry! Also, there will be an event for players who join in the first few weeks to celebrate the return of SuzanneMS. GM powers for those who join in the first few weeks!
SuzanneMS needs one more vote for 4th place!!
Please vote on http://www.maplestory200.com/index.php?do=votes&id=482

[1-10-09][2:36PM] SuzanneMS will start running today and will stay on 24/7! Get ready to play and please vote!! We are also ranked 5th place now on Http://www.Maplestory200.com/ Happy Mapling! lol!

[1-8-09][5:29PM] SuzanneMS is currently down. We are looking for somebody to host our server. Please contact Itsfud0g on aim if you would like to volunteer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://suzannems.forumj.net
Kenman
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

RolePlay Game!
RolePlay GAME: 2

PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Updates.   Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:57 pm

You mean free GM powers for regular users? And of course there would be an event! We will start with the Hide n Seek event should we? Or something fun?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsfud0g
Admin
Admin

RolePlay Game!
RolePlay GAME: 1

PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Updates.   Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:18 pm

Kenman wrote:
You mean free GM powers for regular users? And of course there would be an event! We will start with the Hide n Seek event should we? Or something fun?

Yeah, but only people who join in the first few weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://www.freewebs.com/SuzanneMS
iDraghin

PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Updates.   Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:13 am

I voted.
Now you're ranked 4th.
._.
Back to top Go down
Itsfud0g
Admin
Admin

RolePlay Game!

PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Updates.   Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:23 am

iDraghin wrote:
I voted.
Now you're ranked 4th.
._.

ty whoever you are :]
Back to top Go down
Kenman
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

RolePlay Game!

PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Updates.   Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:31 pm

Itsfud0g wrote:
Kenman wrote:

How long do they get it for?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsfud0g
Admin
Admin

RolePlay Game!

PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Updates.   Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:40 am

Kenman wrote:
Itsfud0g wrote:
Kenman wrote:

The people who join in the first few weeks get to keep their powers, unless they get banned. Others will not get GM powers and will have to donate to the server to get powers for 3 months.
Back to top Go down
Kenman
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

RolePlay Game!

PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Updates.   Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:17 am

Itsfud0g wrote:
Kenman wrote:
Itsfud0g wrote:
Kenman wrote:

The people who join in the first few weeks get to keep their powers, unless they get banned. Others will not get GM powers and will have to donate to the server to get powers for 3 months.

That wouldn't be good. People will make tons of accounts and when one gets banned, he/she changes his/her IP and get on the other account. So I'm thinking of about 1 week or 1 month. Also giving them commands makes it even worst. Or if you decided to give them forever until they get banned, just give them the regular ones. Giving them SuperGM skills will suck. They will use Hide and abuse the game play. Well that's my suggestion, not a command. So if you like your idea, you can keep it. It's just that I don't really trust everyone on the internet. (Not talking about you lol) They either abuse, or do something bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halt
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

RolePlay Game!

PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Updates.   Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:51 am

Kenman wrote:
Itsfud0g wrote:
Kenman wrote:
Itsfud0g wrote:
Kenman wrote:

That wouldn't be good. People will make tons of accounts and when one gets banned, he/she changes his/her IP and get on the other account. So I'm thinking of about 1 week or 1 month. Also giving them commands makes it even worst. Or if you decided to give them forever until they get banned, just give them the regular ones. Giving them SuperGM skills will suck. They will use Hide and abuse the game play. Well that's my suggestion, not a command. So if you like your idea, you can keep it. It's just that I don't really trust everyone on the internet. (Not talking about you lol) They either abuse, or do something bad.

Certain commands.

"They laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at them because their the same"-Friend

Vote here ,here, and [url=http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132250742here[/url],
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsfud0g
Admin
Admin

RolePlay Game!

PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Updates.   Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:06 am

Kenman wrote:
Itsfud0g wrote:
Kenman wrote:
Itsfud0g wrote:
Kenman wrote:

The staff can edit the commands so that they don't know the command to make themselves supergm and get gm skills. Their commands will be limited, so they cannot harm other players, and people who pay for the GM Powers will have atleast 3 months so that they are satisfied and won't think that the powers were a rip-off. The only skills they can get is normal GM skills which do not have hide, or anything that can help them abuse. They will probably get the commands where they can teleport themselves to places, not others to places. And commands to spawn items, but not summon monsters. They can level themselves, but not others. Problem solved. :]
Back to top Go down
Kenman
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

RolePlay Game!

PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Updates.   Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:27 pm

Itsfud0g wrote:
Kenman wrote:
Itsfud0g wrote:
Kenman wrote:
Itsfud0g wrote:
Kenman wrote:

The staff can edit the commands so that they don't know the command to make themselves supergm and get gm skills. Their commands will be limited, so they cannot harm other players, and people who pay for the GM Powers will have atleast 3 months so that they are satisfied and won't think that the powers were a rip-off. The only skills they can get is normal GM skills which do not have hide, or anything that can help them abuse. They will probably get the commands where they can teleport themselves to places, not others to places. And commands to spawn items, but not summon monsters. They can level themselves, but not others. Problem solved. :]

Yup! Problem solved! Make sure you change the GM map code so they don't get in our map and touch the whores or strippers that interests the GMs! Lmfao joking! But just change the map code.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsfud0g
Admin
Admin

RolePlay Game!

PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Updates.   Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:32 am

lol yeah i know.
Back to top Go down
Nicky2013
MapleNewb
MapleNewb

PostSubject: i voted too   Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:04 pm

so can i be Gm O_o i no a bit of coding those ID stuff and all commands
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsfud0g
Admin
Admin

RolePlay Game!

PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Updates.   Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:36 am

Nicky2013 wrote:
so can i be Gm O_o i no a bit of coding those ID stuff and all commands

If you want to be a SuzanneMS Staff Member you have to fill out an application in the application section.
Back to top Go down
ltp620
Helpful
Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Updates.   Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:40 am

where can i download Suzanne MS?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron
MapleNewb
MapleNewb

PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Updates.   Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:16 am

is it possible for me to still be a gm? if i joined today?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenman
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

RolePlay Game!

PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Updates.   Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:09 pm

ltp620 wrote:
where can i download Suzanne MS?

As it says above, SuzanneMS is still not released until further notices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenman
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

RolePlay Game!

PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Updates.   Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:09 pm

Aaron wrote:
is it possible for me to still be a gm? if i joined today?

If you abuse a rule in forum or anywhere, you will be kicked off the GameMaster rank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cornskull
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Location : Why are you even looking here? >:O Rapists/Stalkers!

PostSubject: Event n GM commands :O   Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:24 am

Lawls..I'm a GM, but what are the commands? I've searched the odin MS commands, but I dunno if it's the same here. o_o Maybe you guys will tell me later on? Very Happy

P.S.-

Do a drawing for event!! Outa these : Hide n Seek, Cash shop beauty contest thingy (weird...but w/e o_o), Trivia and such! , scavenger hunt, etc. ( If anyone plans to add something Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halt
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

RolePlay Game!

PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Updates.   Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:50 am

cornskull wrote:
Lawls..I'm a GM, but what are the commands? I've searched the odin MS commands, but I dunno if it's the same here. o_o Maybe you guys will tell me later on? Very Happy

P.S.-

Do a drawing for event!! Outa these : Hide n Seek, Cash shop beauty contest thingy (weird...but w/e o_o), Trivia and such! , scavenger hunt, etc. ( If anyone plans to add something Very Happy)

kevin your lame. lame lame. Sleep boring too

"They laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at them because their the same"-Friend

Vote here ,here, and [url=http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132250742here[/url],
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cornskull
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

PostSubject: Billy's a betch o-o JK :D   Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:35 pm

Screw you Billy like you can do bettah. >:O jk jk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cornskull
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

PostSubject: Oops... o_o   Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:38 pm

Sooo... just ignore the other comment .....

Keep us informed about the server please! We really wanna see how great it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsfud0g
Admin
Admin

RolePlay Game!

PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Updates.   Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:57 pm

cornskull wrote:
Sooo... just ignore the other comment .....

Keep us informed about the server please! We really wanna see how great it is.

lol yeah sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Updates.   

Back to top Go down

Announcements and Updates.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuzanneMS :: Server Announcements-
Jump to: