SuzanneMS

SuzanneMS is a Maplestory Private Server. This is the newly developed forums for it! :]

HomeHome  SuzanneMSSuzanneMS  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Server Registration  Chat  SMS Habbo Hotel  Fail  

Share | 

Suggestions for "ALL GM GUILD"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenman
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

RolePlay Game!
RolePlay GAME: 2

PostSubject: Suggestions for "ALL GM GUILD"   Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:22 pm

Well, I got some suggestions for SuzanneMS guild for GMs only.

I have though of some names, and here are the ones I have thought off:

SuzanneMS
GameMasters
Administrators

I only have thought of that... got any suggestions?

~KENMAN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsfud0g
Admin
Admin

RolePlay Game!
RolePlay GAME: 1

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for "ALL GM GUILD"   Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:17 pm

Kenman wrote:

SuzanneMS
GameMasters
Administrators

~KENMAN

good thinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://www.freewebs.com/SuzanneMS
Kenman
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

RolePlay Game!

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for "ALL GM GUILD"   Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Itsfud0g wrote:
Kenman wrote:

SuzanneMS
GameMasters
Administrators

~KENMAN

good thinking.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halt
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

RolePlay Game!

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for "ALL GM GUILD"   Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:17 am

Phail, No.

I think all GMs/ Mod's should have a guild of their own, and every friday, have GM Guild wars. ^^ Also, could be an event.

Some guilds should have a few gm's and so those guild will be very popular and there will be a challenge for each and every guild for guild pq, guild wars, etc.

"They laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at them because their the same"-Friend

Vote here ,here, and [url=http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132250742here[/url],
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenman
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

RolePlay Game!

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for "ALL GM GUILD"   Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:39 pm

Halt wrote:
Phail, No.

I think all GMs/ Mod's should have a guild of their own, and every friday, have GM Guild wars. ^^ Also, could be an event.

Some guilds should have a few gm's and so those guild will be very popular and there will be a challenge for each and every guild for guild pq, guild wars, etc.

GM Guild wars? That's a nice idea too! But there will be a SMART GM that uses !kill and boom the other GM dies and the guy who did that wins lmao. Or what type of "GM GUILD WAR" do you mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halt
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

RolePlay Game!

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for "ALL GM GUILD"   Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:53 am

Kenman wrote:
Halt wrote:
Phail, No.

GM Guild wars? That's a nice idea too! But there will be a SMART GM that uses !kill and boom the other GM dies and the guy who did that wins lmao. Or what type of "GM GUILD WAR" do you mean?

Guildwars as, A GM's guild does the work, not the GM. Such as JQ's, PQ's, and other stuff. PQ's who gets done first and such. Gms will not be allowed to help, and GMs may can have a certain outfit to do during Events, and stuff. Such as bunny ears, etc.

"They laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at them because their the same"-Friend

Vote here ,here, and [url=http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132250742here[/url],
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenman
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

RolePlay Game!

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for "ALL GM GUILD"   Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:35 pm

Halt wrote:
Kenman wrote:
Halt wrote:
Phail, No.

Guildwars as, A GM's guild does the work, not the GM. Such as JQ's, PQ's, and other stuff. PQ's who gets done first and such. Gms will not be allowed to help, and GMs may can have a certain outfit to do during Events, and stuff. Such as bunny ears, etc.

Well, that would be a good idea. But I prefer all GM guild. That's when we make plans and stuff. Having separate guilds won't be as fun. And if you are in an GM guild, we will be like recognized by players and all those stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halt
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

RolePlay Game!

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for "ALL GM GUILD"   Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:51 am

Kenman wrote:
Halt wrote:
Kenman wrote:
Halt wrote:
Phail, No.

Well, that would be a good idea. But I prefer all GM guild. That's when we make plans and stuff. Having separate guilds won't be as fun. And if you are in an GM guild, we will be like recognized by players and all those stuff.

Guild Alliance.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenman
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

RolePlay Game!

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for "ALL GM GUILD"   Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Halt wrote:
Kenman wrote:
Halt wrote:
Kenman wrote:
Halt wrote:
Phail, No.

Guild Alliance.

The Alliance thing works? Okay then that's okay. Lmfao thought it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cornskull
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Location : Why are you even looking here? >:O Rapists/Stalkers!

PostSubject: It does?   Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:10 pm

Most other servers took theirs out o_o ..Or it just doesn't work...

And I go with the GM only guild thing.. We could do talk to each other without other people listening...Cuz we can't buddy each other because we'll have other friends too right? Unless there's somethin else we could do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsfud0g
Admin
Admin

RolePlay Game!

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for "ALL GM GUILD"   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:51 am

yep Razz or talk in gm room?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://www.freewebs.com/SuzanneMS
cornskull
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Location : Why are you even looking here? >:O Rapists/Stalkers!

PostSubject: Or that.   Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:44 am

It's too plain in there? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsfud0g
Admin
Admin

RolePlay Game!

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for "ALL GM GUILD"   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:15 am

yeah kinda i was thinking about Stylish or something Razz
Back to top Go down