SuzanneMS

SuzanneMS is a Maplestory Private Server. This is the newly developed forums for it! :]

HomeHome  SuzanneMSSuzanneMS  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Server Registration  Chat  SMS Habbo Hotel  Fail  

Share | 

Bens Application (redo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crazyazn221
MapleNewb
MapleNewb

PostSubject: Bens Application (redo)   Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:24 pm

What is your in game name? Ben Nguyen i fuck gms

How long have you played on SuzanneMS? Never

Have you play retail Maplestory and if so how long? The Global one? i've played for a few months now but befor then..i played about 2 years and quitted

What is your average daily playing time? about 6 hours a day GMT +10:00

Where do you live? Australia

What hours do you normally play and please indicate time. about...1:00 to 5:30 GMT +10:00 time zone

How many different classes have you played on and what classes where those and what levels on each?
I've played evry class and each one i've got to 50 no hacks

How old are you? 16

Do you have past experience as a Game Master? Yes, I was a GM on Rose Online & Flyff server

Why would you be suitable for a GM position? Im a funny person once you get to know me, i know when its mucking around time or serious time. i have good communicating skills, i know good English.
im active, friendly and talkative. im not shy..and wont hesitate to ask someone something if i need help. Also im a Hard worker and a team playe

Do you have any other experience? Not really, But im keen on learning new things.

Last edited by crazyazn221 on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsfud0g
Admin
Admin

RolePlay Game!
RolePlay GAME: 1

PostSubject: Re: Bens Application (redo)   Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:01 am

Please use the staff application that's posted on this website.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://www.freewebs.com/SuzanneMS
Taxodox
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

RolePlay Game!
RolePlay GAME: 2

PostSubject: Re: Bens Application (redo)   Sun May 03, 2009 4:31 am

Taxodox wrote:
[quote="crazyazn221"

How old are you? 16

Do you have past experience as a Game Master? Yes, I was a GM on Rose Online & Flyff server

Why would you be suitable for a GM position? Im a funny person once you get to know me, i know when its mucking around time or serious time. i have good communicating skills, i know good English.
im active, friendly and talkative. im not shy..and wont hesitate to ask someone something if i need help. Also im a Hard worker and a team playe

Do you have any other experience? Not really, But im keen on learning new things.
nice aceppt[/quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bens Application (redo)   

Back to top Go down

Bens Application (redo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuzanneMS :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: